Your Brain: a user's guide!
Are you running your brain or is it running you?
Our performance at work is controlled by the small piece of real estate between our ears. We are all born with 3 pounds of neurons squeezed into our skull; unfortunately it didn't come with a manual on how to use it. To get the best out of something we need to understand it. In this high energy, high engagement, highly entertaining presentation Dr Adam Fraser will give you a users guide on how to run your brain so that you can get more done in a day, have less stress and more happiness.
Here's what you and your brain will learn:
Why positive thinking does not work
- How to remodel our brain structure
- Why we procrastinate and how to kick that habit
- How to make messages stick with your staff
- Why we are good at some things and not others and how we get better at everything
- Common thinking traps we fall into
- Why we should never put a label on our abilities
- Why we have brain snaps
- Why we sometimes act like a caveman
- The Gen Y brain and why they drive us crazy
Come along and be inspired, informed and surprised, just remember to bring your brain!