Lets face it life is getting faster and faster and shows no signs of slowing down. Companies and individuals need to out create, out innovate and out market their competition. The result of this high pressure is that many of us are worn out, tired and we often feel like we are constantly jet lagged. All this leads to decreased performance and reduced productivity.
In an incredibly fast paced and competitive industry like the financial services industry, people are faced with many challenges, some of which are:
- Juggling multiple tasks with fluctuating priorities
- Managing clients expectations during the management of various projects
- Managing energy levels during the day to avoid slumps in productivity
- Managing sleep patterns during stressful times
- How to switch off at the end of the day to be engaged at home
- How to keep focus during the day with so many tasks to manage
- How to maintain enthusiasm leading up to quiet periods like the end of calendar year
The quality of our life and the work that we produce is a direct result of how much energy we have on a daily basis. The number one cause of poor performance at work is a lack of personal energy. You have a set amount of mental, emotional and physical energy. The question is how much of it is focused on delivering mind-blowing service to your customers and clients?
You will learn:
- Why your performance is directly related to your personal energy levels
- Understand the power of physical, emotional and mental energy on our performance at work
- How to maximise energy levels through diet, sleep and exercise
- Fast and effective ways to manage your stress, without having to sit on a mountain top and contemplate your navel